Tuesday, February 27, 2007

The Digital Divide

At the keynote this morning there was talk of the digital divide. I feel that divide. As a pseudo-LTI member, I am not the recipient of an LTI standard issue laptop. I have been disadvantaged. But not to fear, after a long trek through Nice trying to find a shop that sells electronic goods, I now have a card reader, and photographic evidence is now available to hold against my LTI colleagues.

The next session is just beginning though, so I will leave you with a safe shot of 3 of us arriving on Monday morning.

At BBE

2 comments:

gs said...

I would just like to point out that no part of my contribution has been brought to you by LTI provided equipment. Laptop = own; phone with which to take mediocre photos = own; bluetooth adapter thingummy to connect own phone and own laptop = own. So quit your whining, peppermint! Fermez la bouche! :)

Anonymous said...

Pah!